Saturday, November 15, 2008

tickle fingers....

Today Miss Olivia and I were playing "tickle torture"...

you KNOW the game??
the one where you hold your child on your lap
(if they are still small enough)
and TICKLE AND TICKLE AND TICKLE
and KEEP tickling until they are screaming for mercy...
OR
SCREAMING with delight??
YUP! that's the game!
well after i was done tickling HER...
she thought she should get to tickle me....
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....i braced myself for the worst, you KNOW
how RUTHLESS those 5 year olds can be, right?
i held my breath and
i closed my eyes.
SHE clears her breath and says ...
"hang on a minute mom! first i have to put my
'tickle fingers' on...."
she jumps off the couch and grabs imaginary gloves
from THIN AIR.
she slides them on her little hands and RUNS back to me.
ALL GOOD TO GO!
so, the next time YOU play TICKLE TORTURE with YOUR
kids, just make CERTAIN to put on YOUR "tickle fingers" first!
i WAS going to add some cute picture from online,
my advice to everyone:
DO NOT "google" the word tickle!
'nuff said.

No comments: