Wednesday, November 12, 2008

thankful...

During the month of NOVEMBER....
as is probably customary in many homes.
we TRY and remember all the things we
are THANKFUL for.

Things like family dinners around a Thanksgiving table come to mind.
And just because i can....and find HUMOR in silly things.


but seriously i am thankful for a great number of things.

my list would include:

1. family, a husband and children who love me,
INSPITE of all my
imperfections.
2.friends, who see me with forgiving and loving eyes.
3. a warm HOME.
4. a flush toilet and hot shower.
5. FOOD on my table each night.
6. LAUGHTER
7. Sharing in the JOY of watching my children grow.
8. Caffeine Free Dt. Coke...(what's the point, i know...but hey it's MY LIST)
9. knowing that KYLE is almost THREE CLASSES away from being
DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!
10. even though $$ is tighter than ever this fall, we STILL
find FUN and JOY in simple things.
11. changing SEASONS.
12. my FAITH
13. good friends for my CHILDREN.
14. nee nee's
15. GAS back near $2 a gallon (OH WHAT JOY!)
16. GOOD BOOKS!
17. piano PLAYING
18. "salad burgers" (ask Olivia)
19. JESUS
20. eyes, EARS, mouth & nose




















No comments: