Sunday, November 23, 2008

found a little surprise in my bed

i was getting ready to get into my bed...

after a long day.


is there anything better than snuggling under the

blankets?


nope!


well, LUCKY ME i found a REALLY

SUPER
DUPER

surprise in my sheets.


go ahead ....


GUESS!


well, i KNOW that you never will...


so

i

will

TELL

YOU!


eliza jane left me

a LITTLE PRESENT!!!


do you want to know?

betcha do....

THIS....

was....

the....

present
a whole bedful of crunchy little clipped
fingernails AND TOENAILS, a few of the sharp edges
stabbed me in the leg.
needless to say, i let out a few choice words
some of which included,
"YOU WILL NEVER COME NEAR
MY BED AGAIN IN YOUR LIFETIME."
so tonite when YOU hunker down
in your warm bed with YOUR
down filled comforter...
think of me with little pieces of my
daughter's fingernails punturing me.
and sleep well~
ps. congrats to Aunt Laura and Art on their
"new baby" announcement~

1 comment:

Kassie said...

what a little goof!!