Wednesday, November 12, 2008

forgiveness vs. sorry....




Do you ever wonder....

if it is harder to say i am sorry and ask for forgiveness?


OR...to forgive?

in life...relationships are so hard and complicated and messy.


And they are wonderful and beautiful and exquisite.


To make one work...it is always a give and take.


Sometimes more giving, sometimes more taking.


"FORGIVENESS"

"SORRY"

has been on my mind

a lot lately.


So i wonder...

is it harder to say i am sorry and ASK for forgiveness?


OR is it harder to forgive?

both?

it depends?

I know i am working on BOTH everyday...
because i believe it is what HE taught us to do.
~AND what i NEED to do~



1 comment:

RIGBY FAMILY said...

I try too, and just when I think I'm good at forgiving I realize that I have a problem with, and i'm working on, the forgetting part of forgiving...Another one of lifes lessons..