Tuesday, September 27, 2011

woman of my word

Lest you think I am NOT a woman of my word!!












Wait for it...














Wait for it...















Yup, it's my skull band aid!


The fact that I have NO make up on may be scarier than the band aid on my face!

EEK!

And truthfully, I did have to postpone my skull band aid wearing until Monday.


Fact:  (in my best Dwight Schrute ("The Office" in case you live on Mars) voice)

I had Sharing Time on Sunday.  I couldn't have the kids MORE interested in
ME than the lesson, right? right?

Fact:   I had plenty of black to wear (sometimes I'm certain my wardrobe pallet
only contains blacks, grays and varies shades of "neutrals"....oh well, it works
for me)  BUT I just couldn't come up with a great hair accessory to tie the whole
band aid look together for church.

So Monday the skull & I did our thing, together.

I must say that as of today I am band aid free, and am feeling a little lackluster in
terms of "facial accessories".

I mean seriously, how many times in your life do you GET TO wear a facial
accessory?

(Here hoping it's my LAST time! hee hee)

No comments: