Friday, September 23, 2011

scar face

.

See THAT? (above)

It's something used when your foot/feet
get a pedicure. For the scraping
and removal of dead skin.  It's a razor, give
or take technical terms.  It SHAVES the
skin off.  Layer by layer.

ONLY yesterday I got to have a similar
looking tool used on my face.

My nose to be exact.

I decided I'm going for maximum "scar-age"
on my body this year.

I figure, why not?  I have not only met MY OWN
personal medical deductible, but the
FAMILY one as well.

Three cheers for thyroid surgery!
(hip hip hooray!)


Now my (thankfully benign) skin lesion
is missing from my nose.

Along with several layers of my skin.

It's awesome what a great dermatologist 
can do with a razor!

I also get to wear a band aid across
my nose for the next 5 days to aid
in the healing process.

I am looking HOT!  

My neighbor
said she has some SKULL band aids I can
borrow for church on Sunday.  I will
look for my best black outfit to match
the skulls.  And maybe a cross bone
hair accessory to boot.



1 comment:

JGEM said...

i am giggling while i imagine the visual