Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 pound bag






When Kyle came home from Costco with the industrial
sized bag of chocolate chips, I mocked him.  I laughed.
I snorted.


Seriously people, it was TEN POUNDS of chips!!


I know I bake a lot, especially in the fall....
(3 Birthdays in a row here)
...but 10 POUNDS worth???


I'm pleased to say in less than a two week time period
we have used over half the bag.


In fact, I'm thinking of going back for another one.


Pumpkin chocolate chips cupcakes with cream cheese 
frosting did us in.


TWO DOUBLE batches.


Yup, you read that right!


Thank you to the teenage boys who eat me out of house 
and home!


Thank you teenage girls who are quickly catching up
with the boys!


Thank you for neighbors and friends with birthdays
who like to eat!


Thank you Costco for selling a TEN POUND bag of chips!


Thank you Kyle for throwing the bag in your cart!


Thank GOODNESS I love to bake!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I always buy chocolate chips at Costco - and I always use them up. They're cheaper! And, I just use that many...