Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Puddy Bompie Sniffy Fluffy....Olivia
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Olivia!

Turning 8 is GREAT!
(Cannot Cannot Cannot Believe she is 8!!!
Holy Freaking COW, when did that happen?
My BABY is 8! 8!  Breathing in and out,
in and out, in and out.)

Some photos of her along the way.
(As usual with my "madd skillz"
aka "badd skillz" they are out
of correct order. You get the
picture though!)

Things I love about Puddy.

1. ALL of her nicknames.

2. That she is a part of our family.

3. Her loving kind nurturing
personality.

4. Her creative flair.

5. That she STILL snuggles with me.

6. Her love of SALAD! (her
favorite food.)

7. Her dislike of chocolate and
all things sweet. (weirdo, we know!)

8. That this is her special year.
The big baptism.  (which may or 
may not happen until July--lots
of conflicts until then)

9. That she is my favorite 4th child.

10. She taught herself how to
ride a bike AND how to swim.

11.  She loves soccer, swimming,
friends, dolls, anything crafty,
and hanging with her mama.

12. She dresses better than anyone
I know (ahem).


WE LOVE YOU Little O!!!
SOOOO GLAD YOU ARE A PART OF OUR
FAMILY!  HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!

Love, Mom


(Can you see why I have a thing
for brunettes and redheads? See
previous post)

1 comment:

Heather said...

8?! This doesn't seem possible! I've loved watching your sweet Olivia growing up! She's a beautiful girl!

The entire "Bompie Family" is gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Olivia!