Monday, April 11, 2011

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Here's the advantage of having 
your husband work in a Dr's
office (although it COULD go 
both ways!)


My pathology report gets sent 
to THEM (my primary care
Doc) TODAY....


The fabulous Dr Amy Banks 
(my PCP) called to tell me
good news (and I quote) 
"So you can QUIT worrying
2 days sooner....".


IT's BENIGN!  


IT's BENIGN!!!  


IT IS 
BENIGN!!!!!!!






I had a"follicular thyroid adenoma" which is a benign tumor of the thyroid gland.


The golf ball is GONE!!!  I can recover and heal and move on with my life!


THANK YOU EVERYONE who held my hand, literally and figuratively
throughout this latest adventure in my life.




As I said before,


I am a very rich woman indeed!


SO blessed to be surrounded by the love of so many good souls.


Now I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry 1000 tears of joy and relief!

6 comments:

Anne Petty said...

HEE HAW! That is awesome news. Hope your recovery goes quickly!

Laura said...

You needed some good news! I think that's GREAT news!

JGEM said...

Yay!!!! Happy happy day to you.

6deans said...

That is such great news. Now let the healing begin :)

Stephie said...

YAY!!!!

Libbi said...

so happy things are good.