Sunday, January 30, 2011

birthday wishes and bored on the Sabbath Day....




 This first set of pictures really needs no
explanation...."Happy Birthday to You!"


___________________________________________



Now this next set of photos is what happens when
you have 9 to 12 church, and a brother with
really long curls, and a sister with a straightener
who is really bored and wants to see what
happens to said brother when she
sits and straightens his hair.  Let me just
say when I walked into the basement I almost
peed my pants (yup, really!--it doesn't take
much after birthing those babies!) ...but I
almost did when I saw Josh I was laughing that
hard.  In fact, our Home Teachers arrived
shortly after said straightening and Josh
was JUST within my peripheral vision.
Every time I glanced SLIGHTLY his way,
I had to stifle a hiccup of a laugh that
threatened to spill out of my mouth at
every reverent and serious moment of the
lesson.  I think I bit the insides of my
cheeks bloody holding back the laughter.

So we thought we would share our
good laugh with all of you today.  It looks like
a wig, or a hairstyle gone bad, or both!  This kid
has got "nappy", almost African-American hair.
It hit somewhere at puberty and has just
kept getting curlier and curlier.  I LOVE it, his
and girlfriend loves it and so I guess it's good.





And lest you forget what he NORMALLY
looks like, here is a refresher below.  Pretty
good looking kid if I do say so myself.
Above??  Not so much! 

1 comment:

Jax said...

Now THAT is funny!