Saturday, August 8, 2009

A SHOUT OUT to my own personal Santa...or angel...or tooth fairy...

if you don't believe in Santa, i would beg you to reconsider!
For i had my very own personal one show up at my front door this morning, her arms over-flowing with goodies.
She is my coupon crazy (in a good way!) shopping friend.
She gets stuff for FREE...
This morning, after a long drive for her, my family was blessed to be the recipients of her FREE STUFF!
it was in excess and abundance.
it included a box of farm fresh produce (blueberries, strawberries, lettuce, bananas, peaches, just to name a few things from the box)
what seemed like 100 free jars of Ragu
lotions, deoderants, gum, shampoos.
i don't want to embarrass her by naming names, SHE knows who she is.
She is an angel,
or Santa,
or the tooth fairy...
only in real life.
she has a great heart and we are SO
SO

SO

SO

(did i mention SO?)
grateful to her for blessing us today!
We love you!
see what i mean?
a "sail" blew in today, in the form of love, and groceries, to keep us going for another week.
Life, is good.

3 comments:

6deans said...

Isn't it so great to have friends like that...how lucky to have them in your lives...I hope you are having a good day today :)

Heather said...

that was so awesome of your friend! and i bet i know who it was!!! ;) but i won't mention any names.

stephanie h said...

I bet I know who it was too. :)

What an amazing person to do such an amazing thing. Of course, they do have an amazing friend too. :)

Continued prayers, Dorien.