Thursday, March 1, 2012

crowns (molding that is), doors and knobs

Before CROWN Molding...




During CROWN Molding...


WITH Crown Molding...









Doors are DONE!! YAY for Ric Bruce...he did SUCH a great job.  A huge shout out
to him--the finish on them is smoother than a babies bottom and just as lovely! ;)




Putting doors on....
 The knobs....

One set down...

The pulls...

More sets done...


We are getting closer and closer (just ignore the glaring omission of countertops...
STILL on the slow boat from Italy--now they say March 10th...)

I am in love...and think for "recycled" the old man did a pretty fine job!
Three cheers for Kyle, the handiest man I know!!



Grace told me no one cares and asked why am I updating all of this.

I told her I ONLY do it for Grandma, and if anyone else sees than lucky
them.

So Grandma?  What do you think??? :)

7 comments:

Tattered Tulips said...

wow, wow, wow!! I love it Dorien and I have been following along! I get excited everytime I see there is a new post from you. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jessica Ann said...

I LOVe it. Such a bright and happy clean look! love the colors!

Amelia said...

Are you kidding me? These posts are so AWESOME! It looks amazing!

Stephanie said...

I care!!! Looks FABULOUS!!! The crown moulding is gorgeous and the doors are amazing looking!

Laura said...

I care...and clearly there are many following along...

6deans said...

LOVE IT! I CANNOT wait to see the finished product. Yeah for you guys :)

Keely said...

I LOVE it! And I also love your updates. ;)
I know that Kyle is totally handy...but you Dorien...are also one of the most talented people I know when it comes to decorating and putting things together.

It's coming together beautifully.