Monday, March 12, 2012

trim, spice racks, slide outs, garbages...

Kyle starting to trim out "hole", doors, windows
(Puddy eating in the backround--what she does best!
EAT!)


Nail gun at full capacity

Before trim
**And Grandma Regular if you're reading-
THE WINDOWS HAVE BEEN CLEANED!!!!***
I know, they are horrifying! :)

Before trim (sink window)

Coming along

Trimmed out, needs some caulking, painting and final touches

Door trim up


Sink window trimmed


Cupboard we are converting to garbage & recycling...SA-WEET!


And done (and in case you come over--the front garbage is "garbage"
the back one is for recycling!) ;)


I have 2 doors with spice racks (came w/cupboards!) 
SUCH a nice thing to have!!!


And ALL the lower cupboards and pantry cupboards
are slide outs (again--came this way!)  Kyle converted
the under the sink base to a slide out as well with
all the cleaning supplies!  It is SO nice!


And trim done and painted...so pretty and clean and white

"Archway" trimmed out, painted, done! Check!



Kitchen window...I want to be rich enough to ALWAYS have
a vase of tulips sitting in my window--they look SO pretty!
(thanks honey!) 




Tile update: STILL not here (you would think we were ordering some fancy schmancy tile
from Italy that cost $100 a square foot for the love of everything holy...WE ARE NOT!

It's due date came and went (not unlike a pregnant women held in the pause of waiting for
her labor to start)....if it's not here by the end of the week, I am throwing up my hands...
and then not sure what I will do.  I may stomp my feet after I throw up my hands!
It will make ME feel better at least! :)

I would love to have counter tops and be done!

Once again superman has over-exceeded all my expectations.  Even missing
"kitchen time" for all Josh's Volleyball and Basketball games last week
(every night--sometimes double booked) AND being gone (out of town convention)
all day Friday and Saturday--he managed to finish up some loose ends.

There's our update for the week!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

JGEM said...

Looking beautiful, and I love the tulips too....

Amelia said...

The trim is perfect. It's looking lovely!