Thursday, March 15, 2012

knock knock

Who's there?

New Doors!
(you didn't think we were keeping the old ugly ones did you?)












We are down to island counter, kitchen counters, base trim and backsplash tile!!

Kyle makes me tired just watching him....seriously.  He never quits.

Between work (his "real"  job, ya know?!), coaching high school volleyball, kitchen
remodeling and sleep--wait--what sleep? he never stops.  It's a weird (and strangely
good) Nielson gene--they never sit still.  I am wondering which one of my kids
has inherited this gene--time will tell!!

In other (fabulous, fantastic and super great) news....

OUR TILE IS HERE!
OUR TILE IS HERE!

let me repeat....

OUR TILE IS HERE!

Clap clap clap--no stomping of my feet or throwing up of my hands.

The lady from Tile For Less called Kyle yesterday (personally) with the good news.

He ran right down and picked it up and it now sits on a box on our table...waiting!

I think we will finally have counter tops this weekend!

Now I hope I still love it....