Saturday, February 11, 2012

signs you've been remodeling for too long

the refrigerator is in the living room...still.
along w/ALL the contents of kitchen drawers, doors & cupboards.


chicken nuggets from McDonalds are starting to be a "staple"
AND even worse? starting to taste good.



The front of my fireplace is now a makeshift table/kitchen/MESS!



You may, or may not, find a microwave in the bathroom
when you walk in to use "it".  "It" = the bathroom that is,
NOT the microwave.  Two for the price of one, right?



Kitchen cabinets remaining to be hung sit in my bedroom.
Along with decorative kitchen cake stands and glass bowls.



There is a stove top sitting forlornly in my daughters bedroom.
Waiting patiently for it's new home.



Tile samples can be found all around the house, if you look
closely--or even if you don't--you will find them.


3 comments:

stacy said...

Oh my heck! You are the most patient person! You hang in there and you will have a complete kitchen before you know it! And then there will be cooking and cleaning... I am sure you actually look forward to it!

Amelia said...

I never even thought about how remodeling the kitchen would mean going without a kitchen until it's done (duh)! Maybe I don't want to redo my kitchen after all!

Keely said...

Kyle always does an amazing job...you have always had such beautiful homes. I can't wait to see the end result!