Thursday, February 2, 2012

should i be worried...

that my son keeps talking
in a fake... (how do i say 
this politically correct?)


..."hispanic american" voice?


pretty much all day. every day.
lately.  especially when playing
COD (oh so like i said, "all day.
every day.")


he has the accent down 
really well.


and well, what with the 
large number of boys his 
age being called to serve 
missions in CHILE (or S.A.)
maybe he's practicing 
for his future.


...although I have my money on
New Zealand.  If I had any money
OR any say. (like i do, right?)


he does do a nice Aussie accent
as well though.  so maybe he
should give up all his college
dreams and just go in to 
some sort of stand up comedy 
act, or do impressions for a 
living.


i'll say one thing, the kid
has talent.

1 comment:

Brodi Ashton said...

I'm impressed. I can't do any accents. :)