Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my shout out to an online company

I don't normally do this (nor do I have a huge
"blog following" to influence) but I *have to* 
give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to this company.


ebuilderdirect.com


We have ordered door knobs and hinges from them in
the past and recently ordered our cabinet door knobs
and pulls.


Shipping is FAST and CHEAP and best 
yet?  So are their prices for EVERYTHING.


These knobs were $1.20 each.
1/3 LESS than *any* store we checked
in the entire valley.  Satin nickel finish--
they had many finishes to choose from 
if you're not a fan of nickel.

These drawer pulls were $1.50 each.  Starting price at 
Home Depot, Overstock, Amazon, Sutherlands or 
Lowes was in the $4.50 to $6.00 range. (and UP!)



Now, as you all know by now, I AM CHEAP!  I will
shout it from the rooftops...if I have to buy
something, it HAS TO be a deal.  That's just how
I run the show.

These knobs took the "deal cake" and I am beyond
thrilled they will be decorating my new/old cupboard
doors and drawers for WAY LESS than I could
have ever hoped for.

So, if you need knobs, pulls, handles, etc.

Check out that above mentioned website.

They get 5 stars from me!!!



No comments: