Monday, October 31, 2011

Monster Mash







The Monster Mash AKA Halloween Dance for Oly High was
this past weekend.

Lucky for me, I got stay up until 3 AM.
(waiting for the boy to come home).
USUALLY I doze, this year for some
reason sleep would not take me until
he came home.

I LOVE dance nights....
(hint of sarcasm in case you missed it).

There are no pictures of the date--he was asked
by a sophomore who he had never met/talked to/
spoken with until Saturday night.

Sounds awkward to me, but he says it was fun.

Their 60 person group went as Mobsters & Flapper Girls.


                                                  Move over John Gotti, or The Godfather...

Josh Nielson is here.

(And he definitely needs a new name if he is entering
the world of the mob.  "Josh" is no where NEAR
tough enough sounding to be dealing in the shady world of gangsters.)

No comments: