Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paul Mitchell Fun






There is NOTHING better than the "Paul Mitchell" Party!!
We do this when our girls turn 8.  The thing I love?
We ALL get in the car, drive to Paul Mitchell Hair Salon.
The hair professionals THERE get to take the girls and do their hair
and paint there nails.  I get to take the girls home.
What does this mean for me (lame-o mother of hating to give parties?)
I DON'T HAVE A MESS AT MY HOUSE!
I don't have to DO ANY WORK!
Can you see the beauty in this?

 Waiting to be done up.
 Getting started.



 She's loving it!
(All the girls were, if I posted all the pictures it would be
a 5 page blog post!)





 Nails, picking a color and getting them done.

 All done and HAPPY!



 All the girls...
 Posing.
 More Posing.

 The 2nd best part of this party?  I DON'T HAVE TO BAKE (which although
I DO LOVE it...it is just easier to do things this way!)
Off to the "D.Q." (Dairy Queen) next door to have dipped
ice cream cones and open presents.  We sang Happy Birthday
REALLY (really really) loudly.



And THIS is how she felt about the WHOLE thing!
(even though this picture was taken a different day!)

It was super fun!!
 I love watching all the little girls interact with 
each other, the Paul Mitchell crew and I know I will miss
these days when they are gone!

No comments: