Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lagoon Dance Competition

It's been a busy block of life around here.
Is it ever not really?

Birthdays, dance competitions, birthday parties,
volleyball finals and playoff games, AP tests,
end of school year activities, etc.

I am trying to catch up on all my blogging so 
my mom has something to look at!

Yesterday we spent a good chunk of our day at 
Lagoon waiting for the girls to compete with
their dance classes from Elite Dance.

Grace takes Jazz.

Eliza clogging.

This was the first competition for both.

They were great!  The place was a hotbed for
girls in leotards and sparkly, glittery things.

If I were a teenage boy (say around 13) I would
hang at a Lagoon for the next 3 weekends.

Lots of cute girls dancing!

I am not sure how Lizzie's clogging class did,
but Grace's dance took 2nd place in her age group
for Jazz.

There was A LOT of waiting between dances--the best
part was the half our ward/neighborhood/kids school
friends (and parents) were there!  So I had a fun
time socializing and talking with the great ladies
from my neighborhood during all the down times.


















No comments: