Wednesday, September 23, 2009

veterinarian-ist...


Last night Olivia announced that when she grows up she would like to be a "veterinarian-ist".
WHAT? ...a doggie orthodontist? who has heard of such a thing!
We ridiculed her, and we poked fun, and we teased.
Well, after announcing to the world on Facebook the desires of my baby girls heart, an old BYU chum (who is in fact an ACTUAL orthodontist by trade) told me that it was in all actuality something that IS done.
good heavens, WHO KNEW?
While attending USC ortho. school, he had a professor who DID apply braces to the teeth of show dogs.
Routinely!
To give them a more winning smile.
OK! SERIOUSLY, who knew?
The picture this has conjured in my mind all day has sent me into giggling fits at the most inopportune times.
Olivia, hold fast to the dream girlfriend--you have choosen well. I hear orthodontists make fabulous money.

No comments: