Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Potty Talk...

because sometimes i have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy...
...and i just cannot resist.


the other day when Bompie was in the bathroom, going potty, I ran buy and
banged on the closed door as hard as I could (YES! in a pathetic attempt to shock her,
surprise her, and scare her to death.)


She yelled at me, "Mom, you just scared the POOP out of me!"

I yelled back at her, "Well, it's a good thing you were sitting on the toilet then!"


giggle giggle tee hee hee.


hey, I warned you ...


"Potty Talk!"


i am pretty sure she will NOT want this story retold at her wedding luncheon.

4 comments:

samandbrodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
samandbrodi said...

Sorry, I accidently deleted the above post.

Brodi and I have a similar kind of discussion with each other almost every single day. :)

nielsons*love*family said...

i just noticed i spelled BUY wrong!
UGH! it should be "BY", not "BUY"-either way, glad to hear you and bro do the same thing sam! :O)

6deans said...

Yep FALL is one of my favs also. I just hope it hangs around awhile before the SNOW hits!