Friday, April 20, 2012

Interruption

I hear some people want to see the kitchen,
which got finished last weekend!

I say COME ON OVER and take a peek! :)

First lights....
over the island.













Next island tile 

















We are officially DONE!

Toe kick went in this week.

We have a functioning, fully functioning, kitchen.

If it were not for a trip to the Big Apple--we
would've (almost) made the end of March
deadline.

I am so thrilled with all of Kyle's hard
work and how it turned out.  We're ready
to have a big party now and break it in.

Oh wait!  Graduation is coming up,
and first Olivia's Birthday...so we're 
good to go!!!!

Yay for recycled kitchens!
Yay for hard working husbands!
Yay for "vision" and being able
to see the end product.

It was (overall) a very fun project.

Hat tip to Kyle!
Big big hat tip.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Yes, it really is lovely and I tip my imaginary hat as well.