Sunday, July 24, 2011

our attempt at family pictures








For the record, I took 1110 pictures on this trip.


I will not torture anyone with looking at all of them.


The last day we attempted family pictures on the beach,
which may be 1100 of the pictures. (kidding!)


6 people posing, and looking at the camera, and all
smiling or looking normal at the same time,
seems to require an act of God. Or a miracle. Or both.


We succeeded only minimally on this.  However, I will
take what I got.  We are quickly approaching the day
when one or more of the older kids will be missing from
the shot, and so for now, I cherish us all together.


No matter how silly the pose, or face or look.

3 comments:

milyrake said...

Love your pics. It looks like you had a great time at the beach. I am glad the sun was out for you this year :)

6deans said...

The above comment was mine. I didn't realize I was logged onto google in Mike's account :)

Tattered Tulips said...

They are fabulous, Dorien! You have a gorgeous family!