Thursday, July 21, 2011

california: sneak peak @ heaven.





We were really (really) lucky this year and got to do 
BOTH coasts for vacations.  East and West both have their
draws for me.


However, hands down, California wins for weather.  I am
in heaven.


Sneak Peak:


We were (again) very very lucky and got to use Kyle's
airline points to fly instead of drive (first time ever).
1 1/2 hours on a plane with 5 kids beats (hands down!!)
12 hours in a car.  Heaven.


Fish Taco(s) at the Farmers Market. Heaven.


Sunny and 70-ish every single day.  Heaven.


Listening to the waves roll in and out every night
while falling asleep.  Heaven.


Watching sunsets on the beach.  Heaven.


Phils BBQ.  Heaven.


The ocean acting as natures netti-pot.  Heaven. 
(and inside joke).


Watching 5 kids (we had an extra this trip) play in the
waves every day for 6 days.  Heaven.


Eating California fresh fruit for lunch.  Heaven.


Six Flags...well, NOT heaven.  But I made the best
of it.


California traffic, again NOT heaven.  I needed a 
valium. Or three.


More to come.  We have one last day left to enjoy.


I sort of hate it that we have to go back to reality
on Saturday.  I could get used to this.


Heaven.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think that these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!