Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween-ie


Happy Halloween

School Parade


Flamingo Girl

Eliza the Prom Queen


Posing Prettily

She DOES have Flamingo legs...

LOOOOOOONG & Skinny


Waiting for the rain to stop so she can GOOOOOOO!!!!

Geez Mom! Do I have to smile for MORE pictures?


Wet hair from a rainy start to the night.


Pumpkins shining on the steps.
Look closely...can you see what Josh
carved in his?

Oh that boy and his sense of humor!

A night filled with lots of treats and no tricks!

You may think that Olivia is my favorite child,
since she is in the most pictures, but that
is not the case.

This is what happens when you're children grow up!

They all go out with friends and leave the youngest
home to go with Dad.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (We're done! In Utah
"Halloween" was on Saturday this year...not sure
what I'll do if anyone comes tonight. I don't
have any candy left. I suppose I could "borrow"
some from my kids stash right?)

No comments: