Thursday, October 28, 2010

just steer clear





I have PMS. (should i announce that on here?)
Well, I do, it's true. So live with it!



It is ALSO Halloween week. It seems to be lasting ALL
WEEK this year too.



I am also NOT eating chocolate/candy/treats this year.
AT ALL.



And "OUR" primary program is on Sunday.


The one we wrote, slaved over, practiced, and sang songs for til our
Primary Teachers threatened to quit. Forever. Who can blame them?


Sunday also happens to be Halloween.



Or if you live in Utah, it happens to be
"the day after" Halloween (trick or treating.)


90 something kids will be trying to sit reverently on Sunday

...the day AFTER Halloween...

...candy and sugar racing through their veins.




Uh-huh! Who's idea was this anyway?? (I have no one

to blame but myself.)



Dear Lord. Help Me. Amen.



And my family has been wondering what's wrong with me.



Just.



Steer.



Clear.



*and pretty please have a extra super large ginormous

Dt. Dr. Pepper on pebble ice waiting in the fridge for me

at 2:01 P.M. that day.

And an extra strength Tylenol or three.

Thank you very much!

6 comments:

The "K" in JKD said...

Your are awesome! I have already had 1 1/2 cupcakes...HEAVEN! I love how you are able to put into words the way we all feel sometimes!

Stephie said...

LOL our program is this coming Sunday too. Our brand new primary president wrote it all by herself. She was a gospel doctrine teacher for many years. Every part even the 5 year olds' parts were a paragraph long. It WAS 13 typed pages. Our first practice took 2 hours to get through it. She went home and re-wrote the whole thing. Last Sunday all the kids got their new 2 or 3 line parts. Some had actually memorized their first parts. She didn't even tell her presidency or any of the teachers she revamped the thing. She didn't send the new parts home to let the parents know the parts were all new again. Sunday should be REALLY interesting in our meeting. Bless her heart!

I'll be thinking of you!

nielsons*love*family said...

kristine-glad you are enjoying them! good luck w/jeff today! xo

steph-OH MY!!! a "gospel doctrine" program, i guess she learned fast! bless her heart is right. we had to shorten a few kids parts too (but we have 9oish kids in our primary) so you can imagine how hard it is to fit them all in. :O)

one line parts are the best! (LOL)

6deans said...

It will all be over before you know it. I think you are doing a great job as the primary president.

Unknown said...

LOL! Good luck on Sunday! (Love that picture ... oh how I can relate!)

stacy said...

I got one better! Our fast Sunday is on sunday. Who the crap thought that would be a good idea??