Wednesday, November 3, 2010

random nothingness




Both my "little" girls were home sick today.

Throwing up.

You know how much I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVE Throw Up!

I baked pumpkin chocolate chip 2 layer cheesecake for dessert tonight.

I'm also baking a turkey breast, stuffing, mashed & sweet potatoes for dinner.
I was feeling "thanks-giving-y", I guess.

Yup, I have too much time on my hands today.

(Sick kids=stuck here most of the day).

So I cooked. I baked. I tried to ignore the sounds of puking from the bathroom.

Puddy (Olivia) also reminded me of her FABULOUS quote this week.

We were flipping through the channels and the movie
"Jurassic Park" was on.

Her eyes got HUGE! and she exclaimed..."WOW! this must be a
REALLLLLLLLLLY old movie if they filmed it when the
dinosaurs were still around."

At least she knows that dinosaurs lived a LONG time ago.

And KUDOS to Steven Spielburg and his crew for such realistic dino's.

We will work on the whole "when film/cameras/photography was invented"
point at some yet to be determined time in the future.

She is only 7 after all.

Off to whip something else up in the kitchen. Or pray the kids
don't throw up again until Kyle gets home from work.

1 comment:

samandbrodi said...

Little O rocks! Also, Carter recovered less than 24 hours after getting sick. It was a quick bug. You were right.