Friday, November 20, 2009

new moon

so, grace "treated" me to the NEW MOON
movie today with her babysitting money.
it was an early "birthday" treat.
(although not sure if it was HER treat
or MY treat, kwim?)
she is "team jacob".
i am "team edward".
(and remain unconverted even
after rippling pectorals
and 6 pack ab's
on Jacob.)
Let's just say both men are great looking.
However, Edward appeals to my more
"mature" tastes.
The best part was of the whole movie
experience was listening to the squeals
and sighs and swooning and drooling
over both Jacob (especially! Jacob)
and Edward. It made me laugh, a lot!
Our review: even better than the first.
not nearly as "cheesy" (although let's
face it people, the whole thing runs a
bit on the cheesy side-right?)
We loved it!
TWO THUMBS UP from the Nielson girls!
Poor Stephanie Meyer, she just
made like another gazillion dollars
this weekend.
Anyone want to go again?
i'm free tonight!

2 comments:

janae said...

Just saw it, loved it! I am team Jacob, always have been:)

The "K" in JKD said...

I loved it too...I have a hard time picking my team. The onscreen Edward just doesn't match the Edward in my head. The Edward in my head certainly beats both on screen Edward and on screen Jacob. I agree with the cheesy factor, but that won't stop me from seeing it again and probably eventually owning it!