Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ode to Sam....

Dear Sam...

...Would it be too much to say we love you?

...Or that you are our newest B.F.F.??

...or that after listening to me complain relentlessly for months, you finally decided to shut me up and bring us some of these darn donuts?

...Or that you are just a great guy? (this is for sure the *MOST TRUE* ...in addition to the BFF and love thing!)

The thing is, Sam has gone on and on (and on and on) about how GREAT Banbury Cross donuts are. We keep saying how we have never tasted this supreme bit of deliciousness.

And just because he is such an awesome person, he showed up on our porch this morning with a box of these delectable treats for us to share.

Here is how we rated them in no particular order:

#1. Pink Banbury's
#1. Glazed Banbury's
#1. Chocolate Banbury's

As you can see, it's a tie.

Thank you for introducing our taste buds to a new treat! They are as sweet as you!











5 comments:

janae said...

Dear Sam, how do I get me a box of those donuts??!!!

nielsons*love*family said...

dear janae,
COMPLAIN...that you have NEVER tasted them...ever!

a lot!!!

(or mention a tomato trade for donuts...might work!)

samandbrodi said...

Yes, we can now we totally be bffs. I am simply here to spread the joy which is Banbury Cross.

The boys and I used to have a Saturday morning Banbury Cross donut pickup. We gave up doing it every week because it would probably evenutally cause me heart failure eating those tasty treats of goodness.

Janae--stay on my good side, play your cards right and you could be eligible for this offer.

Brodi Ashton said...

I'm glad someone else gets to share in his joy, because I really don't appreciate donuts like I should.

Tricia said...

I better start complaining ASAP!!!