Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Kyle...

Dear Kyle...
Remember how you always say "the
snow melts in the spring?"
"Why bother shovelling?" "There is no need!"
Well, it is officially
1:18 in the afternoon and
YOUR SIDE of the driveway
still has about 4 to 6 inches of snow
on it...NOT melted mind you.
LOVE your wife,
in sickness and health,
good times and bad,
shovelled driveways and not shovelled driveways,
Dorien

**P.S. Before anyone freaks out, and wonders if we're headed for a divorce since I LOVINGLY, and painstakingly, shovelled ALL the snow from MY SIDE of the driveway to HIS SIDE of the driveway, it is a long standing joke between us about the need to shovel or NOT shovel after a spring snow storm in Utah...and sometimes, just sometimes,
I just HAVE TO say "told ya so!"
Said driveway was NOT shovelled in meanness and spite, in fact i was giggling the whole time...although come to think of it, I am not sure Kyle will be giggling while HE is shovelling....
hmmmmmm............
I still love him! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Kyle said...

So at 4:30 when I pulled in the driveway the only snow left was the piles my lovely wife pushed to my side of the driveway. I still standby if the snow was left untouched in the warm ground month of March, by afternoon it will be gonzo. I do love my WIFE and I feel horribly guilty when I leave the shovelling to her.

6deans said...

Oh Dorien...you CRACK me up. This snow stuff really STINKS :(

Keely said...

Both of you are too funny!

Libbi said...

Samson LAMENTED all day yesterday about his shoveling - he did shovel....and decided later that he didn't "need" to.

He doesn't like to "over-achieve" especially when it comes to shoveling or lawn mowing.

Tricia said...

Ha ha ha!!! Oh Dorien, you are the BEST!!! =)