Tuesday, January 27, 2009

discovery...

THIS...is what i usually drive, the most boring, practical "mom"
car on the face of the earth...it has been at the repair shop for 4 days now.
however "boring" and uncool it is, it is THE most functional "family" car and i secretly
love it (a little at least...although i would REALLY love a new Honda or Toyota
minivan with "magic" doors and a TV/DVD combo built right in)
THIS...is what i have been borrowing from my father in law...
THIS...is what it FEELS LIKE i am driving everytime
i get in the truck and do down the road.


My discovery?
i am not a truck gal....it is just too big for me!


p.s. today is gracie's birthday ... #12. i have
lots of thoughts on this and as soon as someone
with more technical knowledge than me comes
home (which is everyone over 5) i will have
them help me scan some pictures into the computer
and write a long thoughtful post on my first born
fluffy red headed daughter~ :O)


6 comments:

Rigby Fam said...

Just fyi, the new Chrysler Minivan is sooo AWESOME. The back chairs can face each other, back seat windows roll down, table option for road trips and 3 tvs that you can hood up vidio games to and it drives so awesone and on and on. NO I AM NOT A SALESPERSON but i do drive all makes and models and this is by far THE BEST! Happy Birthday Grace

The Johnson's said...

I loved my minivan too! I tell everyone with little kids that its the only car to have!

Stephie said...

I love my Caravan too!

Kassie said...

I agree with everyone here...mini-vans are the best, I miss mine not all the time but sometimes!

The "K" in JKD said...

I love the truck! Maybe your car just needs to stay in the shop for a little bit longer so you can get used to the truck! I love my big car!

Howland Home said...

Ok, this cracked my up! Hope you get your van back soon!! :-)