Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry & Bright

here's our card preview....
finished product....
guess i don't have to mail them out now~??
Walmart .09 cent prints (they are not technically
Christmas CARDS, just photo's that i "embellished.")
cost: $3.50
it will cost me more to mail them than have them done.
kyle especially wants me to mail a letter out telling everyone
how perfect our family is (you know "those" kind of christmas
letters?? the one's that make you wonder what the h*ll is wrong with
YOUR family??)
guess we'll be skipping the letter this year~ :O)

3 comments:

Kassie said...

cute cute, and no you do not have to mail me one, not that i dont like you and the kids but you certainly dont have too...you could just hand me one!! theres an idea!

Stephie said...

ROFLMBO about the letter! We don't do those either. Cute cards! I haven't even had time to take pictures of my kids yet.

samandbrodi said...

That is a great card with great looking kids. Well done.