Monday, December 22, 2008

the 5 things that make me happy...in no particular order!

#5. DIET COKE...
gosh does that one REALLY need an explaination?

#4. MONEY...

now before everyone goes all postal on me for putting MONEY

as a thing that makes me happy, let me explain!

we have never had an excess of the green stuff, BUT, we

have always had enough to make ends meet...and in these days

of recession, and harder times, for so many in the world i am TRULY grateful

for enough to pay my bills, buy food for my family, and even help out a little

for those that may be worse off than me.

so while money probably does not buy happiness (although it can sure

buy a lot of nice "things") i am happy that i have sufficient, because i know,

KNOW KNOW, it could be a lot worse. (and you just never know if tomorrow,

it will be YOU--meaning ME--that it will get worse for!)



#3. My children, awake or asleep (well mostly asleep, but i have no
picture loaded on my computer of them sleeping)
OKAY! i am kidding, i DO love them when they are awake...
they make me laugh, smile, they make me crazy, but MOSTLY
they make me extrememly happy (and proud!)





#2. Chocolate Chips Cookies....simply divine when warm



(or pretty much anything chocolate)







AND the#1 thing that makes me HAPPY...
DUCT TAPE!!!

because now that the holidays are upon us.....i feel daily urges to

use it on my children and stick them in a closet. Isn't there some

kind of Guiness Book record for seeing how long it takes

for kids to undo themselves from duct tape in a closet?

no? are you SURE?

below are just a FEW of the many uses for duct tape.


you will never loose your child, even in your own home.
(can someone try this and tell me if it REALLY works?)


use it to cover up butt cracks....
yours OR someone elses!



you can make a holiday gift...josh has one in BYU blue
that he created....it took him hours...see that makes me happy too!
(he was creative AND he used his time wisely!)


AND, it comes in LOTS of pretty colors! :O)




and those are the TOP 5 things that make me happy.
(sort of)




































































7 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Ask Heidi about duct tape, Bud or Kyle used it to trap her in her closet once1

Laura said...

It was Bud who hog-tied Heidi and put her in the closet. I had to get Bud a coke, then go and try to undo Heidi...

Libbi said...

Kyle put me in a closet once and let a large jar of alive...big....discusting grasshoppers loose in their with me. Nasty!

Libbi said...

sorry - spelling error...disgusting.

Kassie said...

Money makes me happy for the same reason...it is a good one. i like duct tape too just didnt realize it made me happy until just now...thanks!!

Kassie said...

That is the meanest thing i can imagine... a closet and grasshoppers!! ICK!!

Amy said...

Duct tape......who knew. Ezra loooooves the stuff. He made all of his friends duct tape wallets for christmas. He has shoes and has attempted to make a shirt out of that. It is amazing stuff.