Monday, December 29, 2008

$5000 grand anyone?? beach chairs for sale....


as i was searching for CHEAP places to MAYBE
stay for a vacation in California this summer
I came across THIS spot!
for 3 1/2 years as Kyle has trudged through school,
and i have trudged (the word trudged sounds SO good, kind of like DRUDGERY, 
although it has NOT been just trudging and drudgery--say THAT 3 times fast--
 it does make one feel MORE empathy for my situation 
than if i used words like SKIPPED and HOPPED, right?)
anyhoo, as i have TRUDGED through motherhood/fatherhood/and doing it mostly alone,
i have ALWAYS said "when Kyle is DONE, i want to sit
on a beach for a week and do NOTHING."
(that sounds SO GREAT to me!)
anyway, found this spot, the chairs were EXACTLY as i pictured
them in my minds eye all this time....
they had my name all over them....
but alas, the chairs are about $5000 grand out of this gals price range...
off to keep checking into reality!
keep your fingers crossed~

4 comments:

Kassie said...

Beautiful but yeah...5 grand? I am sure you can do better than that!! Heidi might know of some websites to look at as she has done some research.

nielsons*love*family said...

kinda steep huh?? i just like how it is steps from the ocean, right there ON the beach. (i think ON the beach is always that steep) i have found some WAY better prices OFF the beach~ :O)

stephanie h said...

Oh my! I hope you find something a LOT more reasonable.

Stephie said...

Dorien here is an AMAZING hotel right on the beach. It is $$$ but not $5K. I have been there but not stayed there. It is on Coronado Island just off San Diego. It is my FAVORITE beach! The sand is gold.

http://www.hoteldel.com/