Tuesday, May 8, 2012

volleyball 2012

In the midst of kitchens, children and life Kyle 
has been coaching the Oly varsity Volleyball Team.

This is Josh's 4th year, and last, on varsity volleyball.

This is also the time I wish I had an extra
$1000 floating around for a great lens
(fast, let in lots of light) to take high speed
sport action shots. 

Alas, it is not so--so I snap and post
and curse the blur in my pictures.

But here they are.

Volleyball has been 4 nights a week, 
Monday through Thursday.  It has been
busy and it has been fun.  I will miss
cheering for my kid while he does this.

 Waiting to play, supporting the Oly JV team.


Warming up...Yup! That is Brev playing with a busted hand.
and YUP! His mom knows.  He broke it playing baseball--Sr. Year.
What can you do?

Conferring coaches.


















GO TITANS!

No comments: