Monday, May 14, 2012

Seniors, Sodes & Sun


In honor of graduation in 17 days....

17 days.

17.

HOLY.....cow!

My extra "sons" for the past few years.

Sitting on the roof, in the happy chairs,
enjoying the sun and having some "sodes".
(pronounced: soda WITHOUT the "A")

"SODES"
(rhymes with 
lymph NODES)

Hanging out here.

Eating LOTS of food.

Blowing up LOTS of things.

Laughing (Mitchell) and 
giggling like girls.

Studying for tests, having movie nights
in the basement, LOTS of COD (and
if you don't know COD by the initials
you don't need to know)

 I am SO lucky to have shared
in little tiny snippets of these boys lives
and am so THRILLED that my house
has been a house where they have
felt comfortable being.  It has been
a great joy to myself (and Kyle and my girls)
to share these boys with their families.

They all feel like extra sons.

Congrats boys, you're almost done!

No comments: