Monday, January 2, 2012

new year. new goals

if you know me, you know i don't love new years.
a buncha hype for a new day with a new number tacked on the end
of the year.

whoop-dee-do-dah!

so i am setting the bar low.

really low.

for new years resolutions this year.

for me?

keep on keeping on, lacing up my shoes and sweating at the gym.

pluck my eyebrows at least twice.  in 2012, that is.

love and cherish the moments with the tall guy that lives in my basement.
his days are numbered in that spot--it's still killing me. still.  UGH!

smile more.

frown less.

get released from primary presidency.
(can't hurt to type that one out right?) LOL

finish the mess we started in the kitchen.

read a lot of good books (i prefer fiction)

take one "last fun trip" with all my kids together.
sure, kyle can come.  hopefully this will happen--
seniors, senior trips, college and all that jazz is
REALLY expensive.

on that note:  win utah lottery.

oh wait!  utah doth not have the lottery.
maybe drive to idaho and win THAT lottery.  :)

happy new year everyone.

remember MOST of what spews out of this mouth is
TONGUE in CHEEK, sarcastic and meant to be silly.

smile more! :)

No comments: