Friday, December 30, 2011

1*2*3




We're a step beyond this...after a nightmare of adding
can lights for kyle for two straight days, we have no walls left,
can lights in and the ceiling hole sheetrocked.

It is a slow moving process...we're thinking by March
it will all be done.  There is more dust than I like and
we haven't eaten a well balanced meal for days.

I certainly have a love/hate relationship with redoing/remodeling.

But, I do love it when it's all done.  I will keep thinking
of the finished product.  And wishing I were at a hotel
with maid service for the whole experience! ;)

3 comments:

6deans said...

That is seriously so awesome. You are going to LOVE having that wall gone. Good for you. I hope you are able to stay in your budget...I know how hard that can be :)Happy New Year!!!

Amy said...

sooooooo jealous! i am happy for you!

Amelia said...

It is going to be so much better. Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to see how it turns out.