Thursday, January 26, 2012

everneath & cupcakes

This week (Tuesday night) my friend Brodi Ashton had her launch
party for her new book (first book) Everneath at the Kings English!
It was SOOO exciting to go and support her in this
adventure.  It was also SUPER fun to watch this whole process
from start to finish (a few YEARS!).  I was lucky enough
to be one of the first readers of her book, when it was nothing
more than a few computer pages printed and stuck in a black
notebook.  Honestly?  I knew it was gonna make it this far!
Take it from a nerd who loves to read--and watch out
Stephanie Meyer, because Brodi Ashton is in town now!

 Wednesday night our ward/neighborhood had ANOTHER "launch party"
in her honor.  I of course had to bake some "Everneath Red Velvet" cupcakes
in her (and the books honor!)  Way to go Brodi!  We are ALL
so proud of you and this accomplishment!  And read the book--it's
a good one!! (Sold out in Costco in ONE DAY!) 




**********************************************************************************
And just because I was missing NYC so, I decided to come up with
my own Black and White cupcakes.  They were divine!







No comments: