Tuesday, March 8, 2011

updates coming soon! pictures coming soon!

I have been neglecting my blog.


Life has taken over....


(I know Grandma this is your lifeline to my family--
pictures will be added tonight)


News of Note:


Josh made the Olympus Varsity (Club) Volleyball Team.
It is going to be a ROCKING team this year--they talked
some of the Senior Basketball Team Boys into playing.
I cannot WAIT to watch games--they are going to kick
some serious butt!


Kyle (in his spare time) decided to sign on as 
a coach this year too.  He is having a BLAST
working with his son and the other boys.


Grace and Kyle (and 2 of her BFF's) just returned
from a whirlwind long weekend in NYC. Kyle
had a lot of fun shopping with *3* 14 yr old girls
for 3 days. (ahem).  He wins the award for
"best dad".


Josh passed his first ACT test with a score of 29.
Will take one (at least) more to improve on his score.


Senior schedule is signed off and passed in.
My son, the nerd-who is actually NOT a nerd, 
will graduate high school with
almost 2 years of college credit (IF he passes all
his AP tests).  Major emphasis on Science and Math.


And he is EXCITED for next year??!!??!!


I love that kid.


We have about a foot and a half of snow on our front
walk and by Thursday it will be 60....gotta love
spring in Utah!


Pictures coming soon of all these events!


Hugs and Kisses.



No comments: