Saturday, March 12, 2011

house arrest

Josh has bronchitis.


He was diagnosed yesterday and put on a 
myriad of medicines.


Well, only two actually.


He was also told by me he was not allowed to party
all weekend long.


What does that mean?


No late nights.  No friends.


He is technically under "House Arrest."


The doctor backed me up and told him to rest and let 
his body heal this weekend.


What does that mean?


No late nights.  No friends.


AHA!  Same as what his mother said!


I'm not sure how thrilled he is about all that...


...but let me tell you something...


I AM THRILLED!!!


Last night was the first night in YEARS I got
to go to sleep before midnight (or later) on a 
weekend night.


A girl (or old-woman-mother) needs her beauty 
rest.


I was one happy camper...


...That is until Grace woke me up at 1 AM.


But that....


...is another story for another day.

No comments: