Thursday, May 7, 2009

shape of an "L" on my forehead...

"...She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb, In the shape of an "L" on her forehead..." (sing it Smashmouth!)



well, i lost the Matilda Jane contest. as in "i am NOT the big winner!"




however, i don't REALLY feel like i lost--i made it to the top 4 out of all the entries sent in.
and it was REALLY truly fun to see my entry make it that far! so i feel like i won anyway! :O)

thanks so much to everyone who voted for me and helped me make it that far! It made me feel like an "ALL STAR!" (trying to work this pun as hard as i can people!)

on a brighter note:

i just completed my daughters 3rd grade CRT take home "practice packet." I scored 100%.
i am REALLY smart....



....for a THIRD GRADER! LOL


by the way, WHAT does CRT stand for?


"Choose.RIGHT.The."??


"CAN you REALLY take a TEST"? (i guess that would be CYRTAT)


anyone know?

3 comments:

Stephie said...

I can't believe you lost! Your entry was the best one! CRT stands for Criterion Referenced Test. LOL

nielsons*love*family said...

thanks steph!! who knew?? (crt)

Laura said...

more like...who cares??? (stupid tests!!!)