Saturday, May 2, 2009

Please VOTE FOR ME!!!!! I made the final cut!

Please vote for me, i made the final cut (i win a trip, clothes etc if i win) and am proud that my idea made it to the final cut! :O) I sent in my idea of what this really cool clothing company "reminds ME of". It is called Matilda Jane....

follow this link (click)
http://customer.matildajanetrunkshow.com/


click VOTE on the top right corner and add me "HAPPY BOWLS" to your basket....i will take all the help i can get! THANKS!!!

8 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

THANKS!

Howland Home said...

WTG!! Just voted for you, love all the pics!!

Keely said...

I voted for you! You are so talented!!

Stephie said...

Awesome! I hope you win!

Libbi said...

I voted! Good LucK!

RIGBY FAMILY said...

I voted! hope you win!

nielsons*love*family said...

thanks so much everyone who voted!!! i entered this contest on a "whim"--LOVE the clothes, ONLY buy them onsale--but they are SO dang cute!!! i never in a million years THOUGHT i would make it to the finals and am THRILLED that i did! :O)
will keep everyone updated--and even if i don't win--it sure was FUN! :O) (honest!)

Amy said...

You better win! I think you are soooo creative. You make everything beautiful.