Friday, June 1, 2012

graduation

He did it!
(Not that it was ever a question)

I thought I would be more sad...but
I think I cried all my "sad tears/it's the last
thing he's doing tears" all year long.

My mom asked how I felt
and I said said, "strangely HAPPY!"

For him.
His future.
His accomplishment.
The hope, the promise
of what can come.

It was a nice night...we
didn't see enough of him--his
friends got all his time.

But, I guess, that's how it should be.

Olympus High Senior Graduation, 2012.
They will be the last graduating
class from the old Olympus building.

Pretty cool.

Ceremonies held at U of U.
May 31, 2012.




My "sons"  Tanner, Josh, Coleman (Jackson) & Brev (Nate)

Grandma Ladanye and Grandparents "Regular"

Gathering the (fake) diploma 

Cole, Mitchell, Tanner, Brady, Coleman & Josh

Proud sister and her brother.

Grandma and Josh

Yup, they (think) are pretty cool.

All gathered together....

Silver caps, girls.

Green caps, boys.

More shots of the homies

Grace with her extra brothers.



SOOOOOO typical, Josh and Gray


Josh and the girls

Just Josh

Josh Tanner Brev

Tanner, Josh, Coleman and Brev

Josh and Chris

Josh and Connor

Congrats Josh we are so proud of you!!
We love you very much!!

Now he's off to Newport Beach, CA
for a week with 30 boys.

And 30 more girls just down the road.

All from Olympus.

Senior Trips.

Heaven help Newport Beach.

I'm off to take a Xanax.

1 comment:

Keely said...

When Megan graduated, people also asked if I was sad. But you're right...you are surprisingly NOT sad. You watch them grow and go through all the milestones needed to reach that point and by the time they get there...it's exciting to think of what the future holds for them. So many possibilities.

Congratulations Josh!