Friday, August 5, 2011

california snapshots: random

Josh & Gray wrestling at the airport
 Gray, Josh &Nate strolling in Oceanside
 Gray and Puddy walking in the sunset
 One of the many gorgeous sunsets we saw
 Waiting to boogie (board)
 Dancing in the waves
 Nate in his H&M pants.  He really went out in public like this.
It made us giggle.
Random man at street fair

Cool Mohawk at street fair

Josh & Nate...holding hands?  They had had it with my picture
taking and saw me with my zoom lens a mile out.  If you could
see the smile on their faces as they grabbed hands to "add"
to the photo.  It made me laugh.

Toes in the sand

Seriously SOMEONE take a good picture!
...or I'm going to have to hurt you!
(this one JUST cuts off my scar...)

Nate leaping for joy

You've got it!  Silky and sexy (and RED) on the beach.

Sunset.

No comments: