Monday, February 14, 2011

accomplishment

i wore high heels for two hours
on sunday.

mock me if you must--but wearing heels
is quite an accomplishment for me.

you would think that hovering in the
5'7" (ish) range would not be so bad.
(i used to be 5'8"--they measured me
when i went on my mission--i seem
to be shrinking due to old age.)
however, when you add 3" of heels 
i seem to tower over everyone i know.

even lots of the men. 

but i found some cute heels.

some sassy ones.  i had to have them.

sunday i bravely strapped them on my
feet and walked around the house to
see if i would tip over or not.

i did not.  so i decided to brave church.

(see photo below)

snakeskin was my choice of the day.

in fact they are so cute i think
i will get the orange pair for spring.

after all, i can wear heels now.


 and p.s.  the below is NOT a picture
of my closet-but how dreamy would it
be IF it were?  there is just
SOMETHING about shoes i love.  they
can add a little spice to just about
any outfit.

No comments: