Wednesday, September 22, 2010

yummmmmmm



Pumpkin French Toast....did you know there was
a shortage of pumpkin? It finally showed up
after MONTHS and MONTHS of looking at Costco.
This led to pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins
and pumpkin french toast at my house! Delish!








And Josh's BFF Nate, had his birthday--he asked for
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes. I finally have
perfected this recipe!



Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes filled with peanut butter
filling. Topped with whipped milk chocolate ganache, a dollop
of peanut butter frosting and last but not least a Reese's
Peanut Butter cup. DIVINE!

When Nate was asked how many he wanted to eat...he told
me "Just load up a really big plate!"

I think he and Josh ate about 6 each (the first sitting).

I only know I baked about 3 dozen and there are only 2 left
on the plate today. You do the math!

(Remember: Kyle, Lizzie and I are NOT
eating "treats".) If anyone needs a "treat" let me know-
I LOVE baking them even if I'm not eating them.

I have passed out plates of birthday treats, soccer treats,
and "just because" treats to get them out of my house~


6 comments:

janae said...

Uhm I am always in need of a treat if made by you!! I need the pumpkin french toast recipe please:)

nielsons*love*family said...

your treat is coming my dear! :O)

JGEM said...

I don't think it is fair that you never post recipes... I am too far away to come steal one. And I definitely want the peanut butter one and the pumpkin french toast. Please!

Libbi said...

yyyuuuuuummmmm is an understatement. Wow those peanut butter things look divine.

No recipes here. I'm sure of the consequence - no turn out.

The "K" in JKD said...

I am also voting for a recipe for the PB chocolate cupcakes. Mine won't turn out looking as good, but it really is the taste that counts right?

Anne Petty said...

Yummmmmm! You are amazing! I love pumpkin anything! I have yet to try french toast, better do that! Have a great weekend!