Tuesday, September 28, 2010

happy happy birthday eliza dear...



















Forgive my descending order, it was supposed to be ascending...or do I have that backwards?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my 11 year old Eliza Jane!

You are:

*Bright red lipstick

*Love it or Hate it, with no in between! (oh how I wish I could blame that one on Kyle...but alas...)

*Artsy, Crafty, Put-it-together, Pull-it-Apartsy

*A gem of a friend who loves and gives 110%

*If my family were a chinese take out menu, you would be my "kung pao chicken" girl!!
(To put it in perspective...let's just say Josh is "ham fried rice"--
you know exactly what you're getting.)
*a swimmer, a dreamer, full of imagination and life.

*a spitfire, a clogger, a lover of kids in all shapes and sizes.

*a heart full of gold in the best moments of your day.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Lizzie!!

Love,
Mom Dad Josh Grace & Little O

3 comments:

6deans said...

Eliza is such a sweetheart. I have really enjoyed getting to know her in activity days. I hope she has a great birthday!!!

The "K" in JKD said...

Happy B-Day Eliza! I love the pics of her around 5 or 6. For some reason, that is still how I see her in my mind, until I see her for real and I am reminded that she is growing up fast!

samandbrodi said...

Love Lizzie...I also love that she responds to me when I call her Grace. She is a great kid.