Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Half Birthday

My parents --whom I mostly do this for, to keep them up on our daily life--told me I had been neglecting my blog of late.


I have. I am sorry. To make up for it, I am trying to do 7 blog posts in 7 days!


Here is #2 in as many days.


Josh's Peanut Butter Cheesecake.


Made by yours truly in celebration of his(Josh's) half birthday.



The thing is, one must love Oreos and Cheesecake and Peanut Butter and Reeses and sugar (lots of sugar) to love this cheesecake.


The thing is, we all do! (except Kyle and we all said "YOUR LOSS!)


Happy Half Birthday my tall son! Where did the time go? It seems like just 6 months ago you were turning 16! (hee hee)



































4 comments:

Laura said...

This looks DELICIOUS! If you want to make it for my birthday, i would not object!

6deans said...

That looks SO, SO good. I love ALL those things. Good job Josh. Jake is our baker in our house maybe you could email that recipe to me and I could get Jake to try that one. YUMMY =)

JGEM said...

But where is the recipe? I want the recipe?

nielsons*love*family said...

it is a combo of THREE recipes jamie (i couldn't find it in one i loved--so i made my own)

laura: you're ON! (if you do "tradsey's" and make ME a cake for my bday)